The University's Art Collection opens the doors of the Pathfoot Building for an afternoon of family friendly events.
When, Where & How Much...
Unfortunately, this event has now passed.
||Visit the event website here
||Facebook information can be found here
About The Happening - Afternoon Session
The University’s Art Collection is throwing open the doors of the Pathfoot Building for an event celebrating the revolutionary spirit of 1967.
Afternoon Events - Free Entry
3pm - 6pm - family-friendly range of activities including:
• screening of the Jungle Book
• art workshops
• tie-dying classes
• 1960s music pop quiz
• tours of the new 1967 themed exhibition
• vintage hairdressers and dressing-up boxes to recreate the 1960s look
• selection of board games from the period to revisit those rainy childhood afternoons
• selection of the musical highlights of 1967 curated by DJ Groovy Dave T
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Happening - Afternoon Session are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.