The free one-day online programme, packed full of fun activities and performances will be available to all young people and their families, to say thank you for the role they are playing during the Covid-19 crisis.
The interactive Adventures at Home festival is set to provide the ultimate festival experience, taking young people and their families on a virtual adventure this coming bank holiday weekend with:
• music performance from Channy Thompson
• football challenges for the whole family courtesy of England Women’s Football Lioness star Jill Scott
• children’s magic and comedy shows from Mark Daniel, Ada Campe and Shelf
• How to... use animation to bring robots to life by Google
• den building
• How to... make your own birdfeeder by Amey
• storytelling and inspirational talks from a host of brilliant speakers, including Girlguiding ambassador and adventurer Anna McNuff, Guinness World Record holder and adventurer Sally Kettle, and award-winning blogger Guilty Mother, Jo Wimble-Groves
• a range of fun “how-to” videos featuring arts, crafts and interesting things to do around the home - including Clever Chemicals videos from the Royal Society of Chemistry
and much more... visit www.girlguiding.org.uk/adventures-at-home-festival for the full line-up and details
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Girlguiding Presents: Adventures At Home Festival are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!