|Southwood Cottage King's Park, Stirling FK8 2NW|
|Improve with Pilates Website|
|Follow PilatesPhD on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Improve your posture, balance, strength and mobility with Pilates: a low impact, gentle and highly effective, mat-based, exercise programme.
Whether you are injured, stiff and achy or looking to improve tone and muscle strength then there is a class suitable for you.
Beginner? You are welcome in every class - however, not all beginners are the same, so a discussion with Kirsty, your teacher, will help guide you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Class sizes are limited to allow for some individual attention. Bookings only. Private sessions available.
Check out our classes and venues below:
1. Move Better - Dynamic Ageing Exercises to improve Balance, Strength and Flexibility, 9:45 to 10:45am - Beechwood Scout Hut, Stirling.
2. Chair Yoga - Mindfulness Practice and Seated Yoga * 11:15 to 12:15 at Old Parish Church Halls, St Ninians, Stirling.
3. Pilates - 18:30 to 19:30, at Cambusbarron Community Centre, Cambusbarron
4. Pilates - 19:30 to 20:30, at Cambusbarron Community Centre, Cambusbarron
1. Pilates - 18:30 to 19:30, at Cambusbarron Community Centre, Cambusbarron
2. Pilates - 19:30 to 20:30, at Cambusbarron Community Centre, Cambusbarron
1. Pilates - 9:30 to 10:30, at Cambusbarron Community Centre, Cambusbarron
2. Pilates - 10:30 to 11:30, at Cambusbarron Community Centre, Cambusbarron
Kirsty is a highly trained teacher in both Pilates and Yoga, with specialisms including Breast Cancer rehabilitation, Pelvic Health, Dynamic Ageing and Biomechanics.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!